Sunday, February 19, 2017

I Ain't Afraid of No IOC





















*Mrs. Genesky, the recording would not properly upload, I sent an email to you*

Criterion A: 5, I would make sure that my comments are well-supported references from both the except and the text as a whole.
Criterion B: 4, I would focus more on the effect that the literary features have on the readers.
Criterion C: 3, I would focus more on my transitions between the introduction, the body paragraphs, and the conclusion.  I would also make sure my conclusion is better thought out.
Criterion D: 3, Again I would try to explain my thoughts more coherently.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen:
    I agree with your self-assessment for the most part. Be sure you are reviewing the "stuff" I gave you guys. Here are some more suggestions:
    - Keep looping back to your thesis/statement of purpose for the passage: "First, ________ helps to demonstrate the theme of _______," "Second, ________ bllllahhhhh...." for each section. It is helpful to you and your listener and will help with organization.
    - You have some good analysis, but make sure that you aren't just paraphrasing, restating the lines you pulled. Think about it like topic sentence with device/feature (link back to thesis), example, meaning, and effect (and why it's used)

    ReplyDelete